- Amasai used 5 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H6022 Used 5 times
1. A Levite, son of Elkanah, of the ancestry of Samuel (1 Chronicles 6:25, 35).
2. The leader of a body of men who joined David in the "stronghold," probably of Adullam (1 Chronicles 12:18).
3. One of the priests appointed to precede the ark with blowing of trumpets on its removal from the house of Obed-edom (1 Chronicles 15:24).
4. The father of a Levite, one of the two Kohathites who took a prominent part at the instance of Hezekiah in the cleansing of the temple (2 Chronicles 29:12).
2. Leader of a body of men disaffected toward Saul, who joined David
1 Chronicles 12:18
3. A priest and trumpeter
1 Chronicles 15:24
4. A Levite of the Kohathites
2 Chronicles 29:12
- A Kohathite, father of Mahath and ancestor of Samuel (1 Chronicles 6:25,35)
- Chief of the captains of Judah and Benjamin, who deserted to David while an outlaw at Ziklag. (1 Chronicles 12:18) (B.C. 1060.)
- One of the priests who blew trumpets before the ark. (1 Chronicles 15:24)
- Another Kohathite, in the reign of Hezekiah. (2 Chronicles 29:12)