- Berechiah used 10 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H1296 Used 10 times
Blessed by Jehovah.
2. One of the seven Ephraimite chieftains, son of Meshillemoth (2 Chronicles 28:12).
3. The fourth of the five sons of Zerubbabel, of the royal family of Judah (1 Chronicles 3:20).
4. The father of the prophet Zechariah (1:1, 7).
1. Father of Asaph
1 Chronicles 6:39
2. A warrior of Ephraim
2 Chronicles 28:12
3. A brother of Zerubbabel
1 Chronicles 3:20
4. Son of Asa
1 Chronicles 9:16
(blessed of Jehovah).
- A descendant of the royal family of Judah. (1 Chronicles 3:20)
- A man mentioned as the father of Meshullam, who assisted in rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem. (Nehemiah 3:4,30; 6:18)
- A Levite. (1 Chronicles 9:16)
- A doorkeeper for the ark. (1 Chronicles 15:23)
- One of the tribe of Ephraim in the time of Ahaz. (2 Chronicles 28:12)
- Father of Asaph the singer. (1 Chronicles 15:17) [BERACHIAH]
- Father of Zechariah. (Zechariah 1:1,7)