- Eliel used 10 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H447 Used 10 times
To whom God is might.
1. A chief of Manasseh, on the east of Jordan (1 Chronicles 5:24).
2. A Gadite who joined David in the hold at Ziklag (1 Chronicles 12:11).
3. One of the overseers of the offerings in the reign of Hezekiah (2 Chronicles 31:13).
God, my God
1. A chief of Manasseh
1 Chronicles 5:24
2. Son of Toah
1 Chronicles 6:34
6. A Levite, who had charge of the temple
2 Chronicles 31:13
(to whom God is strength).
- One of the heads of the tribe of Manasseh on the east of Jordan. (1 Chronicles 5:24)
- A forefather of Samuel the prophet. (1 Chronicles 6:34)
- A chief man in the tribe of Benjamin. (1 Chronicles 8:20)
- Also a Benjamite chief. (1 Chronicles 8:22)
- One of the heroes of David's guard. (1 Chronicles 11:46)
- Another of the same guard. (1 Chronicles 11:47)
- One of the Gadite heroes who came across Jordan to David when he was in the wilderness of Judah hiding from Saul. (1 Chronicles 12:11)
- A Kohathite Levite at the time of transportation of the ark from the house of Obed-edom to Jerusalem. (1 Chronicles 15:9,11) (B.C. 1043.)
- A Levite in the time of Hezekiah; one of the overseers of the offerings made in the temple. (2 Chronicles 31:13) (B.C. 726.)