- Jehohanan used 6 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3076 Used 6 times
Jehovah-granted, Jeroboam II.
1. A Korhite, the head of one of the divisions of the temple porters (1 Chronicles 26:3).
2. One of Jehoshaphat's "captains" (2 Chronicles 17:15).
3. The father of Azariah (2 Chronicles 28:12).
4. The son of Tobiah, an enemy of the Jews (Nehemiah 6:18).
5. Nehemiah 12:42.
6. Nehemiah 12:13.
grace, or mercy, or gift, of the Lord
1. A porter of the tabernacle
1 Chronicles 26:3
2. A military chief under Jehoshaphat, whose corps consisted of two hundred and eighty thousand men
2 Chronicles 17:15
Probably identical with a captain of a hundred
2 Chronicles 23:1
3. Son of Bebai
4. A priest among the exiles who returned from Babylon
5. A chorister in the temple
(whom Jehovah gave), a name of which John is the contraction.
- A Korhite Levite, one of the doorkeepers to the tabernacle. (1 Chronicles 26:3) comp. 1 Chronicles 25:1 (B.C. 1014.)
- One of the principal men of Judah under King Jehoshaphat. (2 Chronicles 17:15) comp. 2 Chronicles 17:13 and 2 Chronicles 17:19 (B.C. 910.)
- Father of Ishm'l, one of the "captains of hundreds" whom Jehoiada the priest took into his confidence about the restoration of the line of Judah. (2 Chronicles 23:1) (B.C. 910.)
- One of the Bene-Bebai who was forced to put away his foreign wife. (Ezra 10:28) (B.C. 459.)
- A priest, (Nehemiah 12:13) during the high priesthood of Joiakim. ver. (Nehemiah 12:12) (B.C. 406.)
- A priest who took part in the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem. (Nehemiah 12:42) (B.C. 446.)