- Kemuel used 3 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H7055 Used 3 times
Helper of God, or assembly of God.
1. The third son of Nahor (Genesis 22:21).
2. Son of Shiphtan, appointed on behalf of the tribe of Ephraim to partition the land of Canaan (Numbers 34:24).
3. A Levite (1 Chronicles 27:17).
God hath raised up, or established him
(congregation of God).
- The son of Nahor by Milcah, and father of Aram. (Genesis 22:21) (B.C. 1925.)
- The son of Shiptan, and prince of the tribe of Ephraim; one of the twelve men appointed by Moses to divide the land of Canaan. (Numbers 34:24)
- A Levite, father of Hashabiah, prince of the tribe in the reign of David. (1 Chronicles 27:17) (B.C. 1014.)