- Mattithiah used 8 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H4993 Used 8 times
Gift of Jehovah.
1. One of the sons of Jeduthun (1 Chronicles 25:3, 21).
2. The eldest son of Shallum, of the family of Korah (1 Chronicles 9:31).
3. One who stood by Ezra while reading the law (Nehemiah 8:4).
4. The son of Amos, and father of Joseph, in the genealogy of our Lord (Luke 3:25).
1. A Levite who had charge of the baked offerings
1 Chronicles 9:31
4. An Israelite who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity
5. A prince who stood by Ezra when he read the law to the people