- Nethaneel used 14 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H5417 Used 14 times
Given of God.
2. One of David's brothers (1 Chronicles 2:14).
3. A priest who blew the trumpet before the ark when it was brought up to Jerusalem (1 Chronicles 15:24).
4. A Levite (1 Chronicles 24:6).
5. A temple porter, of the family of the Korhites (1 Chronicles 26:4).
6. One of the "princes" appointed by Jehoshaphat to teach the law through the cities of Judah (2 Chronicles 17:7).
7. A chief Levite in the time of Josiah (2 Chronicles 35:9).
8. Ezra 10:22.
9. Nehemiah 12:21.
10. A priest's son who bore a trumpet at the dedication of the walls of Jerusalem (Nehemiah 12:36).
same as Nathanael
1. The prince of Issachar:
Numbers the tribe
Liberality of, for the tabernacle
2. A priest who blew the trumpet before the ark
1 Chronicles 15:24
3. A Levite and scribe
1 Chronicles 24:6
4. Son of Obed-Edom, and porter of the temple
1 Chronicles 26:4
5. A prince sent by Jehoshaphat to teach the law in the cities of Judah
2 Chronicles 17:7
6. A Levite
2 Chronicles 35:9
7. A priest who divorced his Gentile wife
8. A priest
9. A Levite and musician
(given of God).
- The son of Zuar and prince of the tribe of Issachar at the time of the exodus. (Numbers 1:8; 2:5; 7:18) (B.C. 1491.)
- The fourth son of Jesse and brother of David. (1 Chronicles 2:14)
- A priest in the reign of David who blew the trumpet before the ark when it was brought from the house of Obededom. (1 Chronicles 15:24) (B.C. 1055.)
- A Levite, father of Shemaiah the scribe, in the reign of David. (1 Chronicles 24:6)
- A son of Obed-edom. (1 Chronicles 26:4)
- One of the princes of Judah whom Jehoshaphat sent to teach in the cities of his kingdom. (2 Chronicles 17:7) (B.C. 912.)
- A chief of the Levites in the reign of Josiah. (2 Chronicles 35:9) (B.C. 628.)
- A priest of the family of Pashur, in the time of Ezra, who married a foreign wife. (B.C. 458.)
- The representative of the priestly family of Jedaiah in the time of Joiakim. (Nehemiah 12:21) (B.C. 446.)
- A Levite, of the sons of Asaph, who with his brethren played upon the musical instruments of David at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem under Ezra and Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 12:36) (B.C. 446.)