- Shelemiah used 10 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H8018 Used 10 times
Whom Jehovah repays.
1. Ezra 10:39.
2. The father of Hananiah (Nehemiah 3:30).
3. A priest in the time of Nehemiah (13:13).
5. Father of a captain of the ward (Jeremiah 37:13).
6. Jeremiah 36:14.
God is my perfection; my happiness; my peace
1. A porter of the tabernacle
1 Chronicles 26:14
3. Father of Hananiah
4. A priest made treasurer by Nehemiah
5. Son of Cushi
6. Son of Abdeel, commanded to seize Jeremiah
8. Father of Irijah
(repaid by Jehovah).
- One of the sons of Bani in the time of Ezra. (Ezra 10:30) (B.C. 458.)
- The father of Hananiah. (Nehemiah 3:30)
- A priest in the time of Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 13:13)
- The father of Jehueal, or Jucal, in the time of Zedekiah. (Jeremiah 37:3)
- The father of Irijah, the captain of the ward who arrested Jeremiah. (Jeremiah 37:13) (B.C. before 589.)
- The same as Meshelemiah and Shallum, 8. (1 Chronicles 26:14)
- Another of the sons of Bani in the time of Ezra. (Ezra 10:41)
- Ancestor of Jehudi in the time of Jehoiakim. (Jeremiah 36:14)
- Son of Abdeel; one of those who received the orders of Jehoiakim to take Baruch and Jeremiah. (Jeremiah 36:26) (B.C. 604.)