- Zebadiah used 9 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H2069 Used 9 times
Gift of Jehovah.
1. A son of Asahel, Joab's brother (1 Chronicles 27:7).
2. A Levite who took part as one of the teachers in the system of national education instituted by Jehoshaphat (2 Chronicles 17:7, 8).
3. The son of Ishmael, "the ruler of the house of Judah in all the king's matters" (2 Chronicles 19:8-11).
4. A son of Beriah (1 Chronicles 8:15).
5. A Korhite porter of the Lord's house (1 Chronicles 26:2). Three or four others of this name are also mentioned.
portion of the Lord; the Lord is my portion
2. An Israelite who joined David at Ziklag
1 Chronicles 12:7
3. A Korhite porter in the temple
1 Chronicles 26:2
4. Son of Asahel
1 Chronicles 27:7
5. An itinerant Levite teacher
2 Chronicles 17:8
6. Son of Ishmael and counselor of the king
2 Chronicles 19:11
7. Son of Shephaniah
8. A priest who defiled himself by marrying an idolatrous woman
- A Benjamite of the sons of Beriah. (1 Chronicles 8:15)
- A Benjamite of the sons of Elpaal. (1 Chronicles 8:17)
- One of the sons of Jeroham of Gedor. (1 Chronicles 12:7)
- Son of Asahel, the brother of Joab. (1 Chronicles 27:7)
- Son of Mich'l, of the sons of Shephatiah. (Ezra 8:8)
- A priest Of the sons of Immer, who had married a foreign wife after the return from Babylon. (Ezra 10:20)
- Third son of Meshelemiah the Korhite. (1 Chronicles 26:3)
- A Levite in the reign of Jehoshaphat. (2 Chronicles 17:8)
- The son of Ishm'l and prince of the house of Judah in the reign of Jehoshaphat. (2 Chronicles 19:11)