- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
WORKMAN noun [work and man.]
1. Any man employed in labor, whether in tillage or manufactures.
2. By way of eminence, a skillful artificer or laborer.
WORKMANLIKE, adjective Skillful; well performed.
WORKMANLY, adjective Skillful; well performed.
WORKMANLY, adverb In a skillful manner; in a manner becoming a workman.
1. Manufacture; something made, particularly by manual labor. Exodus 31:3.
2. That which is effected, made or produced. Ephesians 2:10.
3. The skill of a workman; or the execution or manner of making any thing. The workmanship of this cloth is admirable.
4. The art of working.