- Akkub used 8 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H6126 Used 8 times
(another form of Jacob).
1. The head of one of the families of Nethinim (Ezra 2:45).
3. A descendant of David (1 Chronicles 3:24).
foot-print; supplanting; crookedness; lewdness
1. One of the Nethinim
3. A son of Elioenai
1 Chronicles 3:24
- A descendant of Zerubbabel and son of Elioenai. (1 Chronicles 3:24)
- One of the porters or doorkeepers at the east gate of the temple. (B.C. 636-440.)
- One of the Nethinim, whole family returned with Zerubbabel. (Ezra 2:45) (B.C. 536.)
- A Levite who assisted Ezra in expounding the law to the people. (Nehemiah 8:7)