- Jehonathan used 3 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3083 Used 3 times
Whom Jehovah gave.
1. One of the stewards of David's store-houses (1 Chronicles 27:25).
2. A Levite who taught the law to the people of Judah (2 Chronicles 17:8).
3. Nehemiah 12:18.
gift of the Lord; gift of a dove
1. An overseer of David's storehouses
1 Chronicles 27:25
2. A Levite sent to instruct the people in the law
2 Chronicles 17:8
3. An obscure priest
(whom Jehovah gave).
- Son of Uzziah; superintendent of certain of King David's storehouses. (1 Chronicles 27:25) (B.C. 1014).
- One of the Levites who were sent by Jehoshaphat through the cities of Judah, with a book of the law, to teach the people. (2 Chronicles 17:8) (B.C. 910.)
- A priest, (Nehemiah 12:18) the representative of the family of Shemaiah, ver. 6, when Joiakim was high priest. (B.C. after 536.)