- Abdon used 8 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H5658 Used 8 times
3. The son of Micah, one of those whom Josiah sent to the prophetess Huldah to ascertain from her the meaning of the recently discovered book of the law (2 Chronicles 34:20). He is called Achbor in 2 Kings 22:12.
4. One of the "sons" of Shashak (1 Chronicles 8:23).
servant; cloud of judgment
1. A judge of Israel, in the time of the judges
- A judge of Isr'l, (Judges 12:13,15) perhaps the same person as Bedan, in (1 Samuel 12:11) (B.C. 1233-1225).
- Son of Shashak. (1 Chronicles 8:23)
- First-born son of Jehiel, son of Gideon. (1 Chronicles 8:30; 9:35,36).
- Son of Micah, a contemporary of Josiah, (2 Chronicles 34:20) called Achbor in (2 Kings 22:12) (B.C. 628.)
- A city in the tribe if Asher, given to the Gershonites, (Joshua 21:30; 1 Chronicles 6:74) the modern Abdeh, 10 miles northeast of Accho.