- Amariah used 16 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H568 Used 16 times
Said by Jehovah.
1. One of the descendants of Aaron by Eleazar (1 Chronicles 6:7, 52). He was probably the last of the high priests of Eleazar's line prior to the transfer of that office to Eli, of the line of Ithamar.
5. One of the high priests in the time of Hezekiah (2 Chronicles 31:15).
6. Zephaniah 1:1.
7. Nehemiah 11:4.
8. Nehemiah 10:3.
9. Ezra 10:42.
the Lord says; the integrity of the Lord
2. Chief priest in the reign of Jehoshaphat
2 Chronicles 19:11
4. A Levite, who assisted in distributing temple gifts
2 Chronicles 31:15-19
5. Son of Hizkiah
6. Father of Zechariah
7. A priest, returned from exile
8. A returned exile. Divorces his idolatrous wife
(the Lord says , i.e. promises).
- Father of Ahitub according to (1 Chronicles 6:7,52) and son of Meraioth, in the line of the high priests.
- The high priest in the reign of Jehoshaphat. (2 Chronicles 19:11) He was the son of Azariah.
- The head of a Levitical house of the Kohathites. (1 Chronicles 23:13; 24:23)
- The head of one of the twenty-four courses of priest. (2 Chronicles 31:15; Nehemiah 10:3; 12:2,13)
- One of the sons of Bani in the time of Ezra. (Ezra 10:42)
- A priest who returned with Zerubbabel. (Nehemiah 10:3; 12:2,13)
- A descendant of Pharez. (Nehemiah 11:4)
- An ancestor of Zephaniah the prophet. (Zephaniah 1:1)