- Eliphelet used 6 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H467 Used 6 times
God his deliverance.
2. One of the sons of David born at Jerusalem (1 Chronicles 3:6; 14:5); called Elpalet in 1 Chronicles 14:5. Also another of David's sons (1 Chronicles 3:8); called Eliphalet in 2 Samuel 5:16; 1 Chronicles 14:7.
3. A descendant of king Saul through Jonathan (1 Chronicles 8:39).
1. A distinguished warrior
2 Samuel 23:34
2. A son of David
1 Chronicles 3:6
1 Chronicles 14:5
3. A son of David, probably identical with Elpalet
4. A descendant of Saul
1 Chronicles 8:39
5. A companion of Ezra
6. An Israelite, probably identical with a companion of Ezra above
(the God of deliverance).
- The name of a son of David, one of the children born to him after his establishment in Jerusalem. (1 Chronicles 3:6) (B.C. after 1044.)
- Another son of David, belonging also to the Jerusalem family, and apparently the last of his sons. (1 Chronicles 3:8)
- One of the thirty warriors of David's guard. (2 Samuel 23:34)
- Son of Eshek, a descendant of King Saul through Jonathan. (1 Chronicles 8:39) (B.C. before 536.)
- One of the leaders of the Bene-Adonikam who returned from Babylon with Ezra. (Ezra 8:13) (B.C. 459.)
- A man of the Bene-Hushum in the time of Ezra who had married a foreign wife. (Ezra 10:33) (B.C. 458).