- Iddo used 14 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
1. Timely (1 Chronicles 6:21). A Gershonite Levite.
2. Lovely. The son of Zechariah (1 Chronicles 27:21), the ruler of Manasseh in David's time.
3. Timely. The father of Ahinadab, who was one of Solomon's purveyors (1 Kings 4:14).
his band; power; praise
1. Father of Ahinadab
1 Kings 4:14
2. A descendant of Gershom
1 Chronicles 6:21
3. A son of Zechariah
1 Chronicles 27:21
7. The chief of the Jews established at Casiphia
(timely or lovely).
- The father of Abinadab. (1 Kings 4:14)
- A descendant of Gershom, son of Levi. (1 Chronicles 6:21)
- Son of Zechariah, ruler of the tribe of Manasseh east of Jordan in the time of David. (1 Chronicles 27:21) (B.C. 1014.)
- A seer whose "visions" against Jeroboam incidentally contained some of the acts of Solomon. (2 Chronicles 9:29) He appears to have written a chronicle or story relating to the life and reign of Abijah. (2 Chronicles 13:22) (B.C. 961.)
- The grandfather of the prophet Zechariah. (Zechariah 1:1,7)
- The chief of those who assembled at Casiphia at the time of the second caravan from Babylon. He was one of the Nethinim. (Ezra 8:17) comp. Ezra 8:20 (B.C. 536.)