- Bible Reference: Numbers 26:12
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3200 Used 1 time
2. The head of one of the courses (the twenty-first) of priests (1 Chronicles 24:17).
3. One of the priests who returned from the Exile (1 Chronicles 9:10).
he that strengthens and makes steadfast
1. Son of Simeon
1 Chronicles 4:24
2. Name of a pillar
4. A priest, head of one of the courses
1 Chronicles 24:17
(he shall establish).
- One of the two pillars which were set up "in the porch," (1 Kings 7:21) or before the temple. (2 Chronicles 3:17) of Solomon. [BOAZ]
- Fourth son of Simeon, (Genesis 46:10; Exodus 6:15) founder of the family of the Jachinites. (Numbers 26:12)
- Head of the twenty-first course of priests in the time of David. (1 Chronicles 9:10; 24:17; Nehemiah 11:10)
The names of two brazen columns set up in Solomon's temple (1 Kings 7:15-22). Each was eighteen cubits high and twelve in circumference (Jeremiah 52:21, 23; 1 Kings 7:17-21). They had doubtless a symbolical import.