- Jahath used 8 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3189 Used 8 times
1. A son of Shimei, and grandson of Gershom (1 Chronicles 23:10).
2. One of the sons of Shelomoth, of the family of Kohath (1 Chronicles 24:22).
3. A Levite of the family of Merari, one of the overseers of the repairs of the temple under Josiah (2 Chronicles 34:12).
broken in pieces; descending
- Son of Libni, the son of Gershom, the son of Levi. (1 Chronicles 6:20) (B.C. after 1706.)
- Head of a later house in the family of Gershom, being the eldest son of Shimei, the son of Laadan. (1 Chronicles 23:10,11)
- A man in the genealogy of Judah, (1 Chronicles 4:2) son of Reaiah ben-Shobal.
- A Levite, son of Shelomoth. (1 Chronicles 24:22)
- A Merarite Levite in the reign of Josiah. (2 Chronicles 34:12) (B.C. 623.)