- Jahaziel used 6 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3166 Used 6 times
Beheld by God.
1. The third son of Hebron (1 Chronicles 23:19).
2. A Benjamite chief who joined David at Ziklag (1 Chronicles 12:4).
3. A priest who accompanied the removal of the ark to Jerusalem (1 Chronicles 16:6).
4. The son of Zechariah, a Levite of the family of Asaph (2 Chronicles 20:14-17). He encouraged Jehoshaphat against the Moabites and Ammonites.
1. A disaffected Israelite who joined David at Ziklag
1 Chronicles 12:4
2. A priest
1 Chronicles 16:6
4. A Levite, and prophet
2 Chronicles 20:14
5. A chief, or the father of a chief, among the exiles, who returned from Babylon
(whom God watches over)
- One of the heroes of Benjamin who joined David at Ziklag. (1 Chronicles 12:4) (B.C. 1055.)
- A priest in the reign of David. (1 Chronicles 16:6)
- A Kohathite Levite, third son of Hebron. (1 Chronicles 23:19; 24:23)
- Son of Zechariah, a Levite of the Bene-Asaph in the reign of Jehoshaphat. (2 Chronicles 20:14) (B.C. 896.)
- The "son of Jahaziel" was the chief of the Bene-Shecaniah who returned from Babylon with Ezra. (Ezra 8:5) (B.C. before 459.)