- Jehozabad used 4 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3075 Used 4 times
1. The son of Obed-edom (1 Chronicles 26:4), one of the Levite porters.
2. The son of Shomer, one of the two conspirators who put king Jehoash to death in Millo in Jerusalem (2 Kings 12:21).
the Lord's dowry; having a dowry
2. Son of Obed-Edom
1 Chronicles 26:4
3. A Benjamite chief who commanded one hundred and eighty thousand men
2 Chronicles 17:18
(whom Jehovah gave).
- A Korhite Levite, second son of Obed-edom, and one of the porters of the south gate of the temple and of the storehouse there in the time of David. (1 Chronicles 26:4,15) compared with Nehemiah 12:25 (B.C. 1014.)
- A Benjamite, captain of 180,000 armed men, in the days of King Jehoshaphat. (2 Chronicles 17:18) (B.C. 910.)
- Son of Shomer or Shimrith, a Moabitish woman, who with another conspired against King Joash and slew him in his bed. (2 Kings 2:21; 2 Chronicles 24:26) (B.C. 837.)