- Jeiel used 11 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3273 Used 11 times
Snatched away by God.
2. One of the Levites who took part in praising God on the removal of the ark to Jerusalem (1 Chronicles 16:5).
3. 2 Chronicles 29:13. A Levite of the sons of Asaph.
4. 2 Chronicles 26:11. A scribe.
5. 1 Chronicles 5:7. A Reubenite chief.
6. One of the chief Levites, who made an offering for the restoration of the Passover by Josiah (2 Chronicles 35:9).
7. Ezra 8:13.
8. Ezra 10:43.
1. Called Jehiel, a Reubenite
1 Chronicles 5:7
2. A Benjamite
1 Chronicles 9:35
3. One of David's heroes
1 Chronicles 11:44
5. A Levite, ancestor of Jehaziel, who encouraged Judah against their enemies
2 Chronicles 20:14
6. A scribe during the reign of Uzziah
2 Chronicles 26:11
7. A Levite who cleansed the temple
2 Chronicles 29:13
8. A chief of the Levites who gave, with other chiefs, five thousand five hundred small cattle for sacrifice
2 Chronicles 35:9
9. A son of Adonikam, an exile who returned to Jerusalem with Ezra
10. A priest who was defiled by marriage to an idolatrous woman
(treasured of God).
- A Reubenite of the house of Joel. (1 Chronicles 5:7)
- A Merarite Levite, one of the gate-keepers to the sacred tent. (1 Chronicles 15:18) His duty was also to play the harp, ver. (1 Chronicles 15:21) or the psaltery and harp, (1 Chronicles 16:5) in the service before the ark. (B.C. 1043.)
- A Gershonite Levite, one of the Bene-Asaph, forefather of Jahaziel in the time of King Jehoshaphat. (2 Chronicles 20:14) (B.C. 910.)
- The scribe who kept the account of the numbers of King Uzziah's irregular predatory warriors. (2 Chronicles 26:11) (B.C. 803.)
- A Gershonite Levite, one of the Bene-Elizaphan. (2 Chronicles 29:13)
- One of the chiefs of the Levites in the time of Josiah. (2 Chronicles 35:9) (B.C. 623.)
- One of the Bene-Adonikam who formed part of the caravan of Ezra from Babylon to Jerusalem. (Ezra 8:13) (B.C. 459.)
- A layman of the Bene-Nebo, who had taken a foreign wife and had to relinquish her. (Ezra 10:43) (B.C. 459.)