- Jeroham used 10 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3395 Used 10 times
Cherished; who finds mercy.
1. Father of Elkanah, and grandfather of the prophet Samuel (1 Samuel 1:1).
2. The father of Azareel, the "captain" of the tribe of Dan (1 Chronicles 27:22).
3. 1 Chronicles 12:7; a Benjamite.
4. 2 Chronicles 23:1; one whose son assisted in placing Joash on the throne.
5. 1 Chronicles 9:8; a Benjamite.
high; merciful; beloved
2. A chief of the tribe of Benjamin
1 Chronicles 8:27
3. A descendant of Benjamin
1 Chronicles 9:8
5. Father of two Israelites who joined David at Ziklag
1 Chronicles 12:7
6. Father of Azareel
1 Chronicles 27:22
7. Father of Azariah
2 Chronicles 23:1
- Father of Elkanah, the father of Samuel, of the house of Kohath. (1 Samuel 1:1; 1 Chronicles 6:27,34) (B.C. before 1142.)
- A Benjamite, the founder of a family of Bene-Jeroham. (1 Chronicles 8:27) Probably the same as
- Father (or progenitor) of Ibneiah. (1 Chronicles 9:8) comp. 1 Chronicles 9:3 and 1 Chronicles 9:9. (B.C. before 588.)
- A descendant of Aaron, of the house of Immer, the leader of the sixteenth course of priests; son of Pashur, and father of Adaiah. (1 Chronicles 9:12) He appears to be mentioned again in (Nehemiah 11:12) (B.C. before 586.)
- Jeroham of Gedor, some of whose sons joined David at Ziglag. (1 Chronicles 12:7) (B.C. before 1055.)
- A Danite, whose son or descendant Azareel was head of his tribe in the time of David. (1 Chronicles 27:22)
- Father of Azariah, one of the "captains of hundreds" in the time of Athaliah. (2 Chronicles 23:1) (B.C. before 876.)