- Jozabad used 9 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H3107 Used 9 times
Whom Jehovah bestows.
1. One of the Benjamite archers who joined David at Ziklag (1 Chronicles 12:4).
2. A chief of the tribe of Manasseh (1 Chronicles 12:20).
same as Josabad
1. Two men of Manasseh
1 Chronicles 12:20
3. Son of Jeshua
4. A priest
6. One of David's famous warriors
1 Chronicles 12:4
- A captain of the thousands of Manasseh, who deserted to David before the battle of Gilboa. (1 Chronicles 12:20) (B.C. 1053.)
- A hero of Manasseh, like the preceding. (1 Chronicles 12:20)
- A Levite in the reign of Hezekiah. (2 Chronicles 31:13) (B.C. 726.)
- A chief Levite in the reign of Josiah. (2 Chronicles 35:9)
- A Levite, son of Jeshua, in the days of Ezra. (Ezra 8:33) (B.C. 459.) Probably identical with No. 7.
- A priest of the sons of Pashur, who had married a foreign wife. (Ezra 10:22)
- A Levite among those who returned with Ezra and had married foreign wives. He is probably identical with Jozabad the Levite, (Nehemiah 8:7) and with Jozabad who presided over the outer work of the temple. (Nehemiah 11:16) (B.C. 459.)