- Malluch used 6 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H4409 Used 6 times
Reigned over, or reigning.
1. A Levite of the family of Merari (1 Chronicles 6:44).
2. A priest who returned from Babylon (Nehemiah 12:2).
3. Ezra 10:29.
4. Ezra 10:32
1. A Merarite Levite
1 Chronicles 6:44
2. Son of Bani, who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity
3. One of the family of Harim, who divorced his Gentile wife after the captivity
5. A chief of the people who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah
- A Levite of the family of Merari, and ancestor of Ethan the singer (1 Chronicles 6:44)
- One of the sons of Bani. (Ezra 10:29) and
- One of the descendants of Harim, (Ezra 10:32) who had married foreign wives.
- A priest or family of priests. (Nehemiah 10:4) and
- One of the heads of the people who signed the covenant with Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 10:27)
- One of the families of priests who returned with Zerubbabel, (Nehemiah 12:2) probably the same as No. 4.