- Michaiah used 7 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
1. The queen-mother of King Abijah (2 Chronicles 13:2). (See MAACAH ).
2. One of those sent out by Jehoshaphat to instruct the people in the law (2 Chronicles 17:7).
3. 2 Kings 22:12.
4. The son of Gemariah. He reported to the king's officers Jeremiah's prediction, which he had heard Baruch read (Jeremiah 36:11, 13) from his father Gemariah's chamber in the temple.
5. A Levite (Nehemiah 12:35).
6. A priest (Nehemiah 12:41).
Michael, same as Micah
1. Father of Achbor
2 Kings 22:12
2. See Maachah, 4
3. A prince sent by Jehoshaphat to teach the law in the cities of Judah
2 Chronicles 17:7
5. Son of Gemariah, who expounds to the princes the prophecies of Jeremiah read by Baruch to the people
(who is like God?).
- Same as MICAH 6. (2 Chronicles 34:25)
- Same as MICHA 3. (1 Chronicles 9:15; Nehemiah 12:35)
- One of the priests at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem. (Nehemiah 12:41)
- The daughter of Uriel of Gibeah, wife of Rehoboam and mother of Abijah king of Judah. (2 Chronicles 13:2) [MAACHAH,3]
- One of the princes of Jehoshaphat whom he sent to teach the law of Jehovah in the cities of Judah. (2 Chronicles 17:7)
- The son of Gemariah. He is only mentioned on one occasion. (Jeremiah 36:11,13,14)