- Pethahiah used 4 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H6611 Used 4 times
Loosed of the Lord.
1. The chief of one of the priestly courses (the nineteenth) in the time of David (1 Chronicles 24:16).
2. A Levite (Ezra 10:23).
3. Nehemiah 9:5.
4. A descendant of Judah who had some office at the court of Persia (Nehemiah 11:24).
the Lord opening; gate of the Lord
1. A priest in the reign of David
1 Chronicles 24:16
2. A Levite who divorced his Gentile wife;
Probably identical with the one mentioned, Nehemia 9.5
3. A counselor of Artaxerxes
(freed by Jehovah).
- A priest, over the nineteenth course in the reign of David. (1 Chronicles 24:16) (B.C. 1020.)
- A Levite in the time of Ezra, who had married a foreign wife. (Ezra 10:23) He is probably the same who is mentioned in (Nehemiah 9:5) (B.C. 458.)
- The son of Meshezabeel, and descendant of Zerah. (Nehemiah 11:24) (B.C. 446.)