- Shebaniah used 7 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H7645 Used 7 times
Whom Jehovah hides, or has made grow up.
1. A Levite appointed to blow the trumpet before the ark of God (1 Chronicles 15:24).
2. Another Levite (Nehemiah 9:4, 5).
3. A priest (Nehemiah 10:12).
4. A Levite (Nehemiah 10:4).
the Lord that converts, or recalls from captivity
1. A priest in the time of David
1 Chronicles 15:24
4. A Levite who joined Nehemiah in covenant
(increased by Jehovah).
- A Levite in the time of Ezra. (Nehemiah 9:4,5) He sealed the covenant with Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 10:10) (B.C. 459.)
- A priest or priestly family who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 10:4; 12:14) Called SHECHANIAH, SHECHANIAH in (Nehemiah 12:3)
- Another Levite who sealed the covenant with Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 10:12)
- One of the priests appointed by David to blow with the trumpets before the ark of God. (1 Chronicles 15:24) (B.C. 1043.)