- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H5816 Used 16 times
Strength of God.
2. A Simeonite captain (1 Chronicles 4:39-43).
3. A son of Bela, and grandson of Benjamin (1 Chronicles 7:7).
4. One of the sons of Heman (1 Chronicles 25:4); called also Azareel (18).
5. A son of Jeduthan (2 Chronicles 29:14).
6. The son of Harhaiah (Nehemiah 3:8).
2. A Simeonite captain
1 Chronicles 4:42
3. Son of Bela
1 Chronicles 7:7
4. One of David's musicians
1 Chronicles 25:4
5. A Levite, son of Jeduthun
2 Chronicles 29:14
6. A goldsmith, aided in repairing the walls of Jerusalem
(my strength is God).
- Fourth son of Kohath, father of Mish'l, Eizaphan or Elizaphan and Zithri, and uncle to Aaron. (Exodus 6:18,22; Leviticus 10:4) (B.C. before 1491.)
- A Simeonite captain, son of Ishi, in the days of Hezekiah. (1 Chronicles 4:42)
- Head of a Benjamite house, of the sons of Bela. (1 Chronicles 7:7) (B.C. 1706.)
- A musician, of the sons of Heman in David's reign. (1 Chronicles 25:4)
- A Levite, of the sons of Jeduthun, in the days of Hezekiah. (2 Chronicles 29:14,18) (B.C. 726.)
- Son of Harhaiah, probably a priest in the days of Nehemiah, who took part in repairing the wall. (Nehemiah 3:8) (B.C. 446.) He is described as "of the goldsmiths," i.e. of those priests whose hereditary office it was to repair or make the sacred vessels.