- Zaccur used 8 times.
- Included in Eastons: Yes
- Included in Hitchcocks: Yes
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: Yes
- Included in Websters: No
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H2139 Used 8 times
1. Father of Shammua, who was one of the spies sent out by Moses (Numbers 13:4).
2. A Merarite Levite (1 Chronicles 24:27).
3. A son of Asaph, and chief of one of the courses of singers as arranged by David (1 Chronicles 25:2, 10).
4. Son of Imri (Nehemiah 3:2).
5. A Levite (Nehemiah 10:12).
6. The son of Mattaniah (Nehemiah 13:13).
of the male kind; mindful
1. A Reubenite
2. Called Zacchur
3. A Merarite
1 Chronicles 24:27
5. Son of Imri
- Father of Shammua, the Reubenite spy. (Numbers 13:4) (B.C. 1451.)
- A Merarite Levite, son of Jaaziah. (1 Chronicles 24:27)
- Son of Asaph the singer. (1 Chronicles 25:2,10; Nehemiah 12:35)
- The son of Imri who assisted Nehemiah in rebuilding the city wall. (Nehemiah 3:2) (B.C. 446.)
- A Levite, or family of Levites, who signed the covenant with Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 10:18) (B.C. 410.)
- A Levite whose son or descendant Hanan was one of the treasurers over the treasuries appointed by Nehemiah. (Nehemiah 13:13)