- clear used 15 times.
- clearer used once.
- clearing used twice.
- clearly used 5 times.
- clearness used once.
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
1. Plainly; evidently; fully; as, the fact is clearly proved.
2. Without obstruction; luminously; as, to shine clearly
3. With clear discernment; as, to understand clearly
4. Without entanglement, or confusion.
5. Plainly; honestly; candidly.
Deal clearly and impartially with yourselves.
6. Without reserve, evasion or subterfuge.