- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H2600 Used 1 time
- H398 Used 1 time
- H5068 Used 1 time
- H5071 Used 2 times
- G1432 Used 6 times
- G3954 Used 0 times
- G3955 Used 1 time
1. At liberty; without vassalage, slavery or dependence.
2. Without restraint, constraint or compulsion; voluntarily. To render a moral agent accountable, he must act freely
3. Plentifully; in abundance; as, to eat or drink freely
4. Without scruple or reserve; as, to censure freely
5. Without impediment or hinderance.
Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat. Genesis 2:16.
6. Without necessity, or compulsion from divine predetermination.
Freely they stood who stood, and fell who fell.
7. Without obstruction; largely; copiously. The patient bled freely
8. Spontaneously; without constraint or persuasion.
9. Liberally; generously; as, to give freely to the poor.
10. Gratuitously; of free will or grace, with out purchase or consideration.
Freely ye have received, freely give. Matthew 10:8.