- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H2233 Used 1 time
- H6500 Used 1 time
- H6509 Used 21 times
- H6529 Used 2 times
- G2592 Used 1 time
- G2593 Used 1 time
1. Very productive; producing fruit in abundance; as fruitful soil; a fruitful tree; a fruitful season.
2. Prolific; bearing children; not barren.
Be fruitful and multiply - Genesis 1:22.
3. Plenteous; abounding in any thing.
4. Productive of any thing; fertile; as fruitful in expedients.
5. Producing in abundance; generating; as fruitful in crimes.
1. In such a manner as to be prolific.
2. Plenteously; abundantly.
1. The quality of producing fruit in abundance; productiveness; fertility; as the fruitfulness of land.
2. Fecundity; the quality of being prolific, or producing many young; applied to animals.
3. Productiveness of the intellect; as the fruitfulness of the brain.
4. Exuberant abundance.