- kind used 45 times.
- kindly used 10 times.
- kindness used 48 times.
- kindred used 28 times.
- kindreds used 8 times.
- kinds used 10 times.
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: Yes
KIN'DRED, noun [from kin, kind.]
1. Relation by birth; consanguinity.
Like her, of equal kindred to the throne.
2. Relation by marriage; affinity.
3. Relatives by blood or marriage, more properly the former.
Thou shalt go unto my country and to my kindred Genesis 26:1.
4. Relation; suit; connection in kind.
KIN'DRED, adjective Related; congenial; of the like nature or properties; as kindred souls; kindred skies.