- Bible Reference: Judges 5:25
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
- H117 Used 1 time
LORD'LY, adjective [lord and like.]
1. Becoming a lord; pertaining to a lord.
Lordly sins require lordly estates to support them.
2. Proud; haughty; imperious; insolent.
Every rich and lordly swain, with pride would drag about her chain.
LORD'LY, adverb Proudly; imperiously; despotically.
A famished lion, issuing from the wood, roars lordly fierce.