- love used 310 times.
- loved used 98 times.
- lovedst used twice.
- lovely used 4 times.
- lover used 4 times.
- lovers used 23 times.
- loves used twice.
- love's used once.
- lovest used 12 times.
- loveth used 65 times.
- loving used 3 times.
- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: No
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: No
- Included in BDB: Yes
LOVING, participle present tense
1. Entertaining a strong affection for; having tender regard for.
2. adjective Fond; affectionate; as a loving friend.
3. Expressing love or kindness; as loving words.
LOVING-KINDNESS, noun Tender regard; mercy; favor; a scriptural word.
My loving-kindness will I not utterly take from him.
LOVINGLY, adverb With love; with affection; affectionately.
It is no great matter to live lovingly with meek persons.
LOVINGNESS, noun Affection; kind regard.
The only two bands of good will, loveliness and lovingness