- Included in Eastons: No
- Included in Hitchcocks: No
- Included in Naves: Yes
- Included in Smiths: No
- Included in Websters: Yes
- Included in Strongs: Yes
- Included in Thayers: Yes
- Included in BDB: No
RA'ILING, participle present tense
1. Clamoring with insulting language; uttering reproachful words.
2. adjective Expressing reproach; insulting; as a railing accusation. 2 Peter 2:11.
RA'ILING, noun Reproachful or insolent language. 1 Peter 3:9.
RA'ILING, participle present tense Inclosing with rails.
1. A series of rails; a fence.
2. Rails in general; or the scantling for rails.
RA'ILINGLY, adverb With scoffing or insulting language.